The New Brunswick Coalition for Pay Equity is embarking on a provincial tour for a series of education and mobilization workshops on pay equity, which will include:
- Update on women's economic justice issues
- Unveiling of pay transparency campaign
- Presentation of tools for action and activism
Participate for the opportunity to meet members and activists in your area, learn more about pay equity, and explore ways to defend your rights!
You have six opportunities to get involved:
- Saint John on October 16 at the Saint John Arts Centre
- Fredericton on October 17 at The Abbey Café & Gallery
- Edmundston on October 23 at the Centre Maillet [in French]
- Caraquet on October 24 at Grains de Folie [in French]
- Miramichi on October 26 at Carrefour Beausoleil
- Moncton on October 30 at Café Inclusio
Meetings are FREE and open to all, but registration is highly recommended.