“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
The New Brunswick Coalition for Pay Equity is a group of individuals and organizations that pursues and ensures the realization of the right to pay equity and to just conditions of work for women. To that end, the Coalition engages in communication, education, research, advocacy for the adoption and the implementation of adequate legislation, as well as public policy dialogue and development.
Our strategic goals for 2022-2023?
- Advocate for pay equity legislation for the private sector
- Monitor the implementation of the federal Pay Equity Act
- Accomplish a provincial $10/day child care system
- Develop model legislation on pay equity
- Obtain wage increases for care workers
- Give a voice to people in women-dominated jobs
Follow us on social media through the handle @equiteNBequity!
Check out the list of our
latest achievements and future projects
for more information.