“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead
The New Brunswick Coalition for Pay Equity is a group of individuals and organizations that pursues and ensures the realization of the right to pay equity and to just conditions of work for women. To that end, the Coalition engages in communication, education, research, advocacy for the adoption and the implementation of adequate legislation, as well as public policy dialogue and development.
Our strategic goals for 2022-2023?
- Promote policies that improve economic fairness for women
- Achieve pay equity in the community-based care sector
- Introduce and legislate pay transparency
- Achieve pay equity in the private sector
- Achieve pay equity for early childhood educators and universal child care services
- Maintain pay equity in the public sector
- Inform and mobilize the public
- Advocate for a federal pay equity law
- Ensure the Coalition's financial sustainability
Follow us on social media through the handle @equiteNBequity!
Check out the list of our
latest achievements and future projects
for more information.