To become a member of the Coalition, you need to:
- Support the Coalition’s goals;
- Participate within your ability in the Coalition's activities;
- Pay the lifetime membership fee:
- Individual members: $20; students and self-identified low-income people: $10
- Member organizations: $20; Non-profit organizations and unions which support the issue of pay equity or devoted to the promotion of women’s rights
Each member receives regular updates on our work, has the right to vote at General Meetings, and can be elected to the Executive Committee or to the Board of Directors.
Voting at the Annual General Meetings is restricted to one vote per organizational or individual member.
You can pay online OR by cheque to the order of the NB Coalition for Pay Equity accompanied by a member form.